- Find an article: Access to EBSCOhost and other databases
- Find a book: Search Coastline or other library catalogs
- Find resources for research: Databases, reliable websites, books, magazines and journals for papers, by subject.
- Research guides: Tips on how to conduct academic research
- Find e-journals: Search A-to-Z for online journals (on-campus only)
- Visit the library's e-wing: See what you can access from home
- DVDs: Search for all DVDs available.
- Videos: Search for Videos available.
- Blu-ray: Check out our Blu-ray selection.
- Credo Reference Online: Check out our collection of e-reference books
- Information sites: Links to encyclopedias, statistics, quick facts and more
- World Geography and Culture Online: Find maps, pictures and demographics from the globe
- KnightCite: Create bibliographies in APA or MLA style
- L-net: Chat live 24/7 with a librarian
- Email a Librarian: Send reference questions to a SOCC Librarian
Library News and Upcoming Events
The Southwestern Library is closed on Monday, May 27, in observance of Memorial Day.
Celebrate May's Asian Pacific American Heritage month by a visit to Smithsonian Folkways' Soundscapes website, a treasure trove of recordings and videos from around the world. Try the Music of the Mekong page to hear the music of cultures along a river that travels through Tibet, China, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam.
Visit the library to see actual Woolly Mammoth hair, a bison skull, mastodon molars and more on display.
8:30 a.m to 5 p.m.