How Do Online Classes Work?
In your online course, you will find an enthusiastic instructor ready to teach and fellow classmates ready to learn. The major difference is that the classroom is virtual rather than at a physical location.
- This classroom is available to you 24 hours per day, so you can “attend” anytime and complete your coursework.
- You will follow the term schedule and meet assignment deadlines the same as you would in a face to face class.
- Your course will be divided into weeks or modules. Live lectures will be replaced with content that may include textbookeadings, PowerPoint presentations, interactive websites, podcasts, and videos.
- You will participate in classroom discussions, take quizzes, and turn in homework. Our web-based Learning Management System, eLearning, allows you to do this all electronically.
- A printable eLearning Quick Start Guide can be found here.
View the video tutorials below to see our online classroom in action!