2018 Southwestern Welcome Week
Southwestern Welcome is a very special time at Southwestern because it's a chance for us to welcome you to our beautiful campus and to our community. It is also a chance for us to assist you in making the transition as smooth as possible. Through an exciting, fun, and informative program of activities and events, we'll help you get to know the campus, and build relationships with fellow students and staff.
- 9:00am Housing residents can begin checking in.
- 5:00pm Parent Orientation & Dinner, OCCI.
- 8:00pm Housing Welcome: Campus to Community, PAC. Mandatory for all housing students.
September 21st Mandatory for all first year students and housing students
- 10:00am Check-in for Southwestern Welcome, Outside Prosper Hall
- 10:30am Playfair - Orientation Program
- 12:00pm Free Lunch, Outside Stensland Hall
September 23rd Mandatory for all housing students, first year students are strongly encouraged to attend.
- 7:00pm Sex and the Law by C.L. Lindsay, PAC.
September 25th Mandatory for all housing students, first year students are strongly encouraged to attend
- 7:00pm Diversity According to South Park and Family Guy by Matt Glowacki, PAC.