2019 Southwestern Welcome Week
Southwestern Welcome is a very special time at Southwestern because it's a chance for us to welcome you to our beautiful campus and to our community. It is also a chance for us to assist you in making the transition as smooth as possible. Through an exciting, fun, and informative program of activities and events, we'll help you get to know the campus, and build relationships with fellow students and staff.
Printable schedule: Welcome Schedule 2019
- 9:00am Housing residents can begin checking in.
- 5:00pm Parent Orientation & Dinner, OCCI.
- 7:00pm Housing Welcome: Campus to Community, PAC. Mandatory for all housing students.
September 20th Mandatory for all first year students and housing students
- 10:30am Playfair - Orientation Program, Soccer Field
- 12:00pm Free Lunch, Henry Union Square (Quad)
- 2:00pm Reading Student Body Language by Chris Carter, PAC
September 22nd Mandatory for all first year students and housing students.
- 7:00pm Sex and the Law by C.L. Lindsay, PAC.
September 23rd Mandatory for all housing students, first year students are strongly encouraged to attend
- 7:00pm Social Media, Technology and the Law by C.L Lindsay, PAC.
September 25th Mandatory for all housing students, first year students are strongly encouraged to attend
- 7:00pm Nutritionist Dr. Bethany Tennant , PAC.